Saturday, June 16, 2012

YouTube channel + fb page = support please!!

NEWS ALERT EVERYONE!


Alright everyone. It's finally here. My YouTube channel is ready to go. I have a few more things go add into the videos that were last minute recommended. Go ahead and visit. Check out the 2 stupid videos I put up.
Invade you don't know I plan on quite a complex channel. I don't want to be like every YouTube beauty guru. However I will Build off their ideas and have learns so much from them as it is I will do hauls, beauty treatments at home and in salons, reviews on everything from hair supplies and tolls to cosmetics to shopping sites to quality and customer service shopping experiences. Nails are my favorite part of being a girl so as you know from my blog I'll definitely have nail tutorials or reviews. Nail show offs and swatches. And lots of reviews and updates on new nail polishes, favorite brands, trends and collections. Outfit of the days/nights, beauty tutorials and more!
Love you all


YouTube.com/laurenjayxo
Please subscribe and like my videos. After you hit subscribe, I would hit "get email alerts" when new videos are uploaded. Unless (which you should guys Comeon!!) like my Facebook page. Laurenjayxo. Search me, like me, leave some love! Why? Because I most likely love YOU. Thanks for all the support and people reaching out to help!


*i rushed writing this on my iphone because i have a long day of work tomorrow please forgive any bad grammar/bad spelling, i hate auto-correct but sometimes it can be helpful...
again
LOVE YOU!
~ miss. jay
Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Goodluck with your YouTube channel! If I can figure out my password to YouTube I will subscribe too lol.

    I found you on Beautylish and followed

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe