Monday, June 11, 2012

MEAN GIRLS: the movie


 Hi laides, I know what you're probably thinking... "umm, she's just NOW taking an interest in Mean Girls?" lol.  Well, it's one of my favorite movies, I watched the movie again last night, it's probably the 1000th time i've watched it now.  It first came out when i was in 8th grade.  I saw it in theaters three times i believe, rented the movie approximately four times before i finally decided to buy it.  I came across some graphics/comical photos/movie stills (whatever you prefer to call it!)..    Some of them are funny and I figured it'd be fun to share them with you guys.  WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE MOVIE MEAN GIRLS AFTER ALL? Gretchen Wiener is probably my favorite, but of course i love Cady as well (because i love Lindsay Lohan), Amanda Seyfreid's character is so hilariously stupid.  Last but not least, Regina George (lol, i'm laughing just thinking about her) She's just so evil a part of me hates her, but at the same time you gotta love her.... she's a trip.  I love Rachel McAdams who plays Regina, in all her other films she's so talented and such a beauty.  So, who has a burn book??? ;)
Anyways,  I'm a dork and....
Lets be mean girls!

















This has nothing to do with the movie Mean girls, but,
This would be my baby, Chi Chi at a very young age :)


Live laugh love and be fetch!!!
Love
L Jay
Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe