Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ladies i love



So, I know this is a totally random post.  But I figured it'd be a fun way to give some props to some of the wonderful ladies that inspire me... through fashion, through their words, their actions, their makeup, their hair, their attitudes... their lives.

#1 -- My mother.  And no, She doesn't allow her picture to be taken.  But she's beautiful....  


"When it comes to life and love, Why do we believe our worst reviews?" - Carrie Bradshaw.
Yes, Carrie Bradshaw.  I love Sarah Jessica Parker, but this is really for CARRIE.  What I love about Carrie, is there is a "REAL" Carrie somewhere in New York.  A writer, a woman looking for love, a woman in love with fashion.

KANDEE JOHNSON:
Kandee Johnson inspires me everyday.  I've been watching her videos on Youtube on and off for a few years now.  I love her.. She's so talented.. I love her personality and her outlook on life.

"Ask god for forgiveness, and leave your regrets in the past"
- Rihanna
RIHANNA:
I love her-- Her music, style, edge, lyrics, choices, life, look, beauty... AHH. I could go on for days.
"To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.  To just give, It takes courage, because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt" - Madonna
Madonna* You all know by now, I'm a huge fan.  I love her music, her style, her choreography.. She's a true artist! 

Kreayshawn&&Lil Debbie. AKA. Marybeth and I :)
I absolutely love them! We share interests, i love the crazy music and style!


I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded. - Megan Fox
MEGAN FOX* Sultry, sexy, strong.  She's the love of my life.

You have to put up with the risk of being misunderstood if you are going to try to communicate.  You have to put up with people projecting their own ideas, attitudes, misunderstanding you.  But it's worth being a public fool if that's all you can be in order to communicate 
yourself - Edie Sedgwick <3
Edie Sedgwick.  I have such a strong connection with her.  I feel spiritually connected with her and her life.  She's my soul sister of another decade <3

Those are just handful of the ladies that inspire me, 
Who inspires you?

Live, Laugh, LOVE my Ladies. 
xoxo- L.Jay
Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe