Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I just have to say Happy Mothers Day to all the terrific, hard working mothers out there.  Nobody, NO MOTHER can compare to mine, I'm blessed with such a loving, caring, and understanding mom.  My mom is the most amazing out of all mothers in the world.

Many years ago, My mother and I on the beach!

Mom-- i cannot thank you enough for the amount of unconditional love and support you have given me this past year through all my rough times.  You have opened your heart and mind to understand me and what's going on in my life.  Thank you for being such a dedicated parent, and thank you for all of the "push" you've given me this year, you've helped me re-gain so much confidence that I never thought I'd have back.  You're so special... Thanks for not only being my mother, but being my best friend as well.  I couldn't of done all of the good and the improving i've done without your support and your love!
All of the hard work that goes into parenting is mind blowing. I couldn't imagine having to take on that responsibility.  Being a parent is the most "un-selfish" thing anyone can possibly do.  Over the years, I've watched friends grow, become adults, and make good and bad decisions- I always think of their parents and how their parenting contributed to the good and/or bad (sometimes it doesn't have anything to do with the parenting though).  I think that being a mom is probably the hardest job in the world. I hope to one day be a mother and I can't wait to have a daughter to teach makeup, to paint her nails, curl her hair, kiss and hug, tuck into bed and say goodnight to.  I can't imagine the gift that being a mother brings. Anyhow, I can't send enough hugs and kisses to all of the responsible and loving mommys out there! You guys ROCK!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL!


 '
As always, 
LIVE
*LAUGH*
LOVE 
L.JAY

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe