Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Find me on FACEBOOK!

What's up my lovely readers?

Today was such a wonderful day for me.  I woke up a little late but I did wake up feeling well rested and energized.  I vlogged a bit, did some research for up and coming blogs, went on a walk with Chi Chi, ran on my eliptical at home and lifted some weights, I also saw a lovely friend.

ANYHOW, I have a favor to ask of you all! Let's get on the social networking wave (LOL) Please, please, please LIKE my new FACEBOOK fan page for this blog! To do that, Click on the link below or search for it under Laurenjayxo.  It's an easy way to stay connected and updated on recent posts.  I already have and plan on (posting on fb) continuing to put daily things/finds/videos etc. that I won't feature on my blog. So make sure to check it out :)


*LIKE* LAUREN JAY ON FACEBOOK



A pic from last summer, that i love!


live, laugh, love, and goodnight to you all!
L.Jay <3Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe