Monday, April 23, 2012

Summer/Fall 2012 Nail collections by China Glaze, Essie, and OPI


2012 Spring/Summer/Fall nail collections you should know about:

Yes, i could post urban decay, deborah lippman, etsy lines, but my blog isn't completely about nail polishes.  I chose to post about brands that I use the most, and love the most.  I feel mostly everyone uses these brands unlike the others.. 
When nail polish begins to cost more than $10 a bottle, i don't buy it.  Opi, Essie, Nicole, China Glaze, Orly, Finger Paints, Borghese, and Sally Hansen (along with other drug store brands) are somewhat price-reasonable and provide all the hottest shades with a great formula! I love Urban Decay, Deborah Lippman, Nars, Chanel, and Dior but i do not have $20 to spend on one bottle of polish, not with how much polish i purchase on a regular basis, but ONE day when I do have that kind of money, I'm sure I'll indulge and I'll make sure to post all about it ;)

ESSIE'S POPPY-RAZZI COLLECTION:
*This collection is *now* available in stores!
From left to right:
Lights
Camera
Action
Bazooka
As far as the last 2 go, I'm pretty sure they always advertise a white and clear coat!



O.P.I.'s *LIMITED EDITION* VINTAGE MINNIE MOUSE COLLECTION:
*Available June 2012
From left to right:
* ALL EARS
* NOTHIN MOUSIE BOUT IT
* IF YOU MOUST YOU MOUST
* THE COLOR OF MINNIE



OPI *LIMITED EDITION* SPIDERMAN COLLECTION:
*Available May 2012
From left to right (i know the writing is too small to read!):
*Into the night
*Call me Gwen-ever
*Your web or mine?
*My boyfriend scales walls
*Number one nemesis
*Just spotted the lizard
*Shatter the scales
I LOVE THIS METALLIC/DARK/VAMPY look.



OPI GERMANY COLLECTION 
NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FALL 2012: 
Sorry for the tease :)

Top row, Left to right:
My Very First Knockwurst
Don't Pretzel My Buttons
Berlin There Done That
Don't Talk Bach To Me
Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
Schnapps Out Of It
Bottom row, Left to right:
Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs
Every Month Is Oktoberfest
Unfor-greta-bly Blue
Deutche You Want Me Baby
Danke-Shiny Red
German-icure by OPI





ESSIE'S BIKINI SO TEENY LINE:
I've tried to find when this collection is released, i can't find it anywhere, if you know please let me know!
Top row, Left to right:
*Off the shoulder
*All tied up
*Bikini so teeny
Bottom Row, Left to right:
*Cascade cool
*Fear or desire
*Mojito madness



CHINA GLAZE *SAFARI* COLLECTION:
Available June 2012, I buy my China Glaze from Sally's Beauty Supply:
Top row, Left to right:
*I herd that
*I'm not lion
*Manhunt
*Exotic encounter
*Purr-fect plum
*Prey tell
Bottom row, Left to right:
*Call of the wild
*Jungle queen
*Adventure red-y
*Desert sun
*Kalahari Kiss
*Elephant walk
CHINA GLAZE CRACKLE GLITTERS:
Available May 2012, I buy my China Glaze from Sally's Beauty supply.
*Jade-ed
*Gleam me up
*Glam-more
*Luminous Lavender


I'm sure that's far from all of the collections coming out this year, If you know of any other nail collections coming out this year by these brands please let me know and i'll try to do a post on them  :)

Live
LOVE
Laugh
paint your nails
~ L jayCraft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe