Friday, April 6, 2012

L jay's favorites



It's been a while since i've done a post like this, I used to do my "random faves of the week" ... etc. I kind of stopped, not for any particular reason, i guess i just forgot about doing them- They're fun, so they're back! Enjoy xoxo


L.JAY'S FAVES 
you all know how much i love pink, you all know how much i love to tan ... I NEED THIS IN MY HOME :) <3


** IF YOU'RE OFFENDED BY RAP OR CURSING, DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK/VIDEO ABOVE**
Okay, so Marybeth has a whole folder in my computer with pics of herself, and i'm using themt oday so whooop whoop! Anyhow, BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS AND READING have been a huge fave for me this week :) She's got me very interested in the author PAULO CUELO.
[Pole Dancing]... = *MUSCLE/SEXINESS/GRACE* the end.
This is the most inspirational thing I've seen all week (probably) .. I want to paint something VERY similar!


Painting/Drawing- INSPIRATION right here... And above!




i love love love love this idea... I may do this in my room- Maybe a star instead of a heart? is it possible?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE sour patch kids :) 
My best friend Marybeth, She was doing some promotional work and found this :)
I just found these pics that Mb saved to my computer, love them... especially this one.  I love my bff!


The quote says it all - i love Janis- words to live by! 
i love my CHI CHI :)
ANDY WARHOL + SALVADOR DALI = 2 favorite artists of all time <3 xox (call me mainstream)
So, i probably tell everyone i love her daily.. <3
I love Tinkerbell daily... well, hourly-- Love this art! 




Go shopping for some LIL DEBBIE SWAG :: LA CLIQUE CO


awwww... yes that's all I can say! Here's the heartwarmer of the day! Lol




YES! you're seeing and hearing correctly.  My girl Lil Debbie's rappin :) These have been on repeat all day! Check her out, and love it! xo


Again, i love L1l d3bb13... 
MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP?? KARMA LOOP !! CHECK IT OUT!! CUTE AND AFFORDABLE STYLES AND NAME BRANDS!



^^ thats my picture for the haters!

LIVE 
LOVE
&& LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF.
IT'S LAUREN JAY BABY!

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe