Wednesday, April 18, 2012

L jay French tip






I haven't had a french tip in almost a year.  I dread controlling that brush so perfectly that if any mistakes are made the whole nail is ruined, remove the polish, try again, and sometimes again.  I was so impressed with myself though.. I did my french tip free-handed.  

I started off using ESSIE BLANC on my tips, just using my eyes, no strips or liners.  When i used the BLANC, believe it or not, I brushed it on the tips in a vertical motion rather than side to side.  I did 2 coats of the Blanc on the tips, letting them dry COMPLETELY between each coat.  After I did my 2 coats, I brushed MAYBELLINE'S EXPRESS FINISH ROSE PETAL PARADISE.  The white tips do need maitenence (or atleast mine do) I use RIMMEL FRENCH WHITE TIP PRO.  You could substitute the white tip pro with any white polish preferably one with a skinny "nail art" brush.  I have many other ways I do french tips on my nails, I will be posting them!

Live
Love
Laugh
~ L.Jay
Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. looks amazing! love it! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Try it out! Let me know how it goes for you :)
    lauren jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that quote on your banner:) lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou alex, please come back !!!

    ReplyDelete

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe