Thursday, March 22, 2012

XOXO pictures


A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want. 
Madonna
Love her hair color. 

I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it.  It's just getting out of one car, and into another.John Lennon
Lil Deb + Kreayshawn = youstream.

Love BOTH of their outfits.

What can i say? It's a good workout!
 The biggest challenge in life is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.
Love her outfit + hair + shoes + accessories + tan.

Dream men.
 If you find it necessary to judge me by my past, 
don’t be surprised when I find it necessary to put you there.


Oh, like i'd forget?

Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life. 
Avril Lavigne
Love this picture of Kreay.
 Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

L O L 

Love Rihanna and the tattoos, Her nails are in!
 “I hate drama. But at the same time, nothing bothers me more than when life’s perfect. And that’s the sick part.”   **Rihanna


Love Lil Deb especially her nails in this shot 
 A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do. ~~Bob Dylan
I've been wanting one....
 As far as I can remember, every dime I ever had went to something extravagant. I would rather spend more, buy fewer items and have them forever. -- Rachel Zoe
((^^ I'm the complete opposite, if i could be that way though i would))


Love Victoria's Secret... and her hair :)

Future home inspiration? I think so!


Props to : Weheartit.com and Pinterest.com brainyquotes.com and thinkexsist.com and sick-space.com/quotes
I think probably trying to please too many people. Sometimes I get so caught up in making other people happy that I just sort of forget about making myself happy and you obviously need to make yourself happy. -- KATE BOSWORTHCraft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration quotes!

    Found you through Beauty Blogger Chain Link. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like them :) please subscribe and come back for more! <3 i WILL subscribe to you as well. Have a good one!
      lauren jay

      Delete

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe