Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's new for your nails?

Alright, i'm so behind! Although my nailpolish collection is filled (i think, almost, finally) with every shade in the f*****g rainbow, I don't have all the "cool" new polishes that "do things". 
Anyhow, I feel i've tried crackle nailpolish and nail stickers but haven't used them to their full potential and now i've been surfing online and there is already magnetic and prismatic nail polish to OPI's new "gel collection" and all sorts of new lines coming out for some of my favorite brands...


First of all, Check out the HUNGER GAMES COLLECTION FOR CHINA GLAZE
I absolutely love the Catnip, coal hearted, fight to the finish, flaming gens, heat of the moment, and we could runaway.  Next time i go to Sally's I know i'll end up being suckered into 4 shades minimum...!

CHINA GLAZE ELECTROPOP LIGHTS AND BRIGHTS COLLECTION SPRING 2012
TOP ROW: Fuchsia fanatic, Dance baby, Electric beat, Kinetic candy, Sweet hook, Gothic lolita.
BOTTOM ROW: Techno, Aquadelic, Sunshine pop, Gaga for green, Make some noise, Wicked Style
Well if you guys can't tell i like every single nail polish color in the world.  I find beauty in any shade of color.  I love this collection of colors it has a great selection of everything that's really in this year! 

CHINA GLAZE MAGNETIX COLLECTION
I don't know about you guys- but this is just on another dimension for me.. First of all this is a limited edition line.  These polishes are infused with iron powders that move when they're exposed to a magnetic force. China Glaze magnetix uses a magnetic force to create three different designs- starburst, repeating arrows, or diagonal lines. -- These are just too awesome, i'm determined to go buy them tomorrow.  I love the attraction, drawn to you, cling on, and pull me close shades and I think all 3 of the patterns are awesome! AHHHH i just want to scream that's how excited I am to try this! If you've tried it please comment below and let me know about your experience!

CHINA GLAZE PRISMATIC LINE THAT CAME OUT IN JANUARY 2012 -- I'M BEHIND!

I am behind on this line apparently, I don't know how i've missed it throughout all the blogs and polish blogs i follow and all the trips to Sallys Beauty that i've made and most importantly that i'm in love with these.  They remind me of the designer series collection for OPI.  I love all 6 shades -- from left to right in the bottom picture the names are (incase you can't see them in the picture): Polarized, Liquid crystal, Prism, Full spectrum, Optical Illusion, and Ray-diant.  


ALSO, IF YOU'RE A CHINA GLAZE FAN-- GO TO THEIR WEBSITE TO CHECK OUT THEIR COLOUR OF THE MONTH- THIS MONTH IT'S "LUXE AND LUSH" A VERY GLIMMERY-GLITTERY-HOLOGRAPHIC PEARLY SHADE!

ESSIE'S SPRING 2012 COLLECTION
(From the left to the right: Navigate her, A crewed interest, To buy or not to buy, Tour de finance, Ole caliente, and Orange it's oblivious.)  
I'm dying people okay, i'm dying here! I am drop dead in LOVE with all 6 of these shades.  I'm dreading seeing these in store where i can actually sneak and try them on my fingernails.  They have Essie at CVS and Rite Aid now (they seem to be behind on getting collections in though)... I have a feeling when i go to get my prescription there's going to be some color in my bag!


O.P.I. SPRING 2012 "HOLLAND COLLECTION"


(From left to right starting with top row followed by second row: A roll in the hague, Red lights ahead.... where?, Kiss me on my tulips, pedal faster suzi, dutch'ya just love opi?, vampsterdam, did you'ear about van gogh?, thanks a windmillion, wooden shoe like to know?, I have herring problem, I don't give a rotterdam, and Gouda gouda two shoes.)
The shades that are in the bold font are my favorites that i intend to try asap, don't get me wrong though i'm in love with all 12 of these gorgeous shades! All of them seem to have a slight golden glimmer to them.  Search the holland collection on google and there are lots of pictures of wonderful ladies that have had the pleasure to try these wonderful shades on- they seem to have that glitter to them, which is awesome and i love it because it makes this collection unique! O.P.I. is coming out with so many new shades that they have to make sure to make them all different i'm sure - haha!

ORLY COOL ROMANCE COLLECTION FOR SPRING 2012
(The bottom row on the display shows the 6 shades from left to right they are: You're blushing, Pastel pink creme, Pastel mint, Soft grey creme, Charcoal shimmer, Dusty rose shimmer)
These shades are just so precious for spring, I feel like I already own basically all of these shades in a variety of brands but these are just wonderful for Spring! ORLY has wonderful nailpolish too! I know CVS and Sally's Beauty supply sells ORLY.


*** you'll have to wait until April for this line, but it's on it's way ***
NICOLE BY OPI IS RELEASING A KIM KARDASHIAN COLLECTION IN APRIL 2012 CALLED "WEL-KIM TO MY WORLD"

Top row from left to right: Others pale by kim-parison - Lights, kim-era, action!- Nothing kim-pares to blue
Bottom row from left to right: Up and kim-ing pink, kim konfidential, here kim's the sun.
All of these shades are so sweet, light, and pastel - i love them all for spring time! I haven't bought much Nicole by OPI nailpolish and the few bottles i have bought have the wide brush for a "one-stroke-perfection" and i absolutely love that, the wider the brush the better it is for me! If i see a nail polish with a "wide brush" sticker on the tube- it's gonna have my sold the second i make eyes with it! Nude/brown-ish colors are a new thing for me but i'm excited to give them a shot! I will be posting pictures of all of the polishes i try!


DOES ANYONE NOTICE AN ORANGE, LAVENDER, HOT PINK, AND BRIGHT RED  PATTERN? I THINK I LIKE IT !

Live laugh love and paint nails!

*Please comment below if you've tried any of the shades above or just to comment* 

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe