Sunday, March 25, 2012

My BLACK KEYS experience!

I went to see The Black Keys in concert this month with a good friend, I've been meaning to do a post on it and totally haven't.  I could go on and on about The Black Keys, I love them so much! The Arctic Monkeys opened up for them.  It was an hour and a half car ride from Raleigh, NC to Charlotte, NC but the car ride there was a blast, we chiefed and listened to the new Black Keys album (because i was totally behind and i'm so addicted to their 'brothers' album i had hardly given 'El Camino' a try).  Anyways, we were late to the concert due to being so blazed and having to stop for Panera but we still had a blast and they performed wonderfully. And the trip back and stopping by jack in the box was awesome too. Except I ate like a pig.

BIGGEST COMPLAINT: THEY STOPPED SELLING BEER AT THE BOJANGLES COLLESIUM AT LIKE 11:00 ?? I was literally the first one cut off.. it SUCKED! I wanted to have a beer or two

Below are all my memories from the trip there, the concert, and the ride back. Hollllllllla**

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe