Sunday, March 25, 2012

Living and loving.

Take a minute to think about all the ones around you and who you surround yourself with. Remind yourself of how much you're loved and how much you love. I'm blessed to have some very special people in my life. I'm also blessed I didn't lose a very special person in an accident this weekend. He almost died :( I also met a man who had nowhere to live, no water, no food, nothing... I'm lucky to be so blessed.
I had a blast at black keys and will be posting more ;)

Xoxoxo
LIVE
Laugh
Love

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. Hey, really touching post. I Hope that your friend is alright. I almost lost two of my close friends in a car accident last summer too. Keep your head up girl :). Beautiful blog... I really enjoyed reading all of your posts. You've got a new follower!

    Ploy <3 xx

    withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm so glad that you enjoy my blog. I'm glad your friends are okay! I have lost 4 friends this year now, almost more and i have lost 8 friends total. It's so rough to comprehend and get closure after a death of a loved one. Thankyou so much! I tried to send you a message but it was messing up! Please keep following and comment and share your opinions, thankyou for your support! -- L jay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I have so much respect for you, you're keeping strong girl, I like it! & I love how you write how you feel on your blog :) It's a great way to rant and express your feelings. I promise I'll keep up to date with your posts. Would love to know how you keep up!

      XX

      Delete
  3. I love this hello kitty shirt :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe