Friday, March 16, 2012

Answer these questions in the comment box

LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER
Answer all of these questions in the comment box::
 What is the craziest thing you'd do to your hair?
Die it pink or fire red. --- OR --- Cut it like lil debbie's
 How do you let loose?
I light an L, SOMETIMES crack open a beer, yoga
 What makes you "awwwww"??
Animals.  Pictures like above and below. Especially my chihuahua, Chi Chi.
 Name 5 things you can't live without on a daily basis? (water, cell phone, car, house, kitchen included people)
Diet pepsi, coffee, cigarettes, herb, art
 Your favorite "in" fashion trend?
neon or floral prints
 Name up to 5 heroes/idols you look up to?
Kreayshawn/lil debbie, edie sedgwick, 
 Name 3-5 beauty products you can't live without
bronzer--mascara--bedhead after party--hair dryer--heavy duty concealer
How do you release your creativity?
Through writing (blogging and journaling), listening to music, creating my dumb raps with marybeth, i could even see myself writing a book or even creativing a tv show or movie. I use creativity when painting my nails, every morning when i do my makeup and my hair, every day that i pick out my outfit, i love doing other peoles hair and makeup, i would love to even be a stylist and dress people to look their best, i love painting, drawing, rearrange/organize my room, when i read a book i even use my creativity to imagine things... or maybe that's just imagination (lol)
Live laugh love, 
L*Jay

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe