Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's new? Oh, and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU!

I really want to make these next year! I love red velvet cake, anything!

VALENTINES DAY = GETTING A CAVITY AT 1:30 PM... How unlucky am I? ... I am however, lucky because I have a Valentine.  I'll never tell anyone who it is either :).  I was spoiled with lingerie though.  I also got a few other things, I'll never tell. :). xoxo... Hope your day was as wonderful as mine!!


What'd you wear to show your spirit on Valentines Day?
I wore my Valentines red lingerie underneath my pink tanktop with a gray mesh/net shirt on top.  I wore my Chip and Pepper jeans with my sequined pink Steve Madden boat shoes.  I wore all my Betsey Johnson heart jewelry, and my pink blinged out lip-shaped ring from Bath and Body works, last year.














LADY OF THE WEEK (besides me):
KREAYSHAWN
Gotta love her!
<3
Kreay and her sidekicks.
I love her.. Why? She's crazy.  Kreayshawn's awesome, and i love her sidekicks as well.  Bad a** b***h! Check her out on youtube.  And if you don't like her, remember--- I'm the one who loves Die Antwoord.  I love music, and respect creativity, that's art.  Don't forget to check out her interesting side kicks "lil debbie or l1l d3bb13.  And also "V-Nasty" who I don't care much for... :)
Hope you love their bad-ass feminine selves as much as i do!! Diggin their swagger, their style, their language, their humor-- They are just like MB and I.. IN L.A.... their swagger that is... in a certain way.





I love this blog for graphics.... Barbie gone bad <3 Check it out, and if you have a tumblr please follow her!! <3



I WENT SHOPPING...
This is from my first trip to CVS.  I somehow managed to spoil myself by picking out 8 different shades of O.P.I. ahh, now if that's not the most beautiful thing in the world, i don't know what is. ;) I bought the following shades from the left to the right: fiji, easy hampton cottage, boredeaux, russian roulette, mochacino, coat azure, turquoise and caicos, and lilacism. :).  There were 4 other shades i really wanted, i could only limit down to these 8.  I went crazy.
Then i went to ANOTHER drug store where i managed to find a bunch of things i wanted and "needed" .
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer (eraser for dark circles) in Medium.
3 Prestige lipsticks in the shades Chocolate Silk, Radiant Coral, and Pink Diamond.
LOREAL magic souffle blush in 842 cherubic.
Loreal voluminous false lashes mascara
NYC blushable creme stick in Plaza Pink (75% off of $5... heck yeah!)
NYC Matte powder foundation powder in Metro Tan (75% off of $5 also, and i've heard it works great... like MAC quality but the cheapest powder you can possibly find.  Although i doubt the rumors, i'm up to try it for $1.25)
GARNIER NUTRISSE NOURISHING HAIR CREME "intense red for naturally dark hair" R2 Medium intense Auburn.. Yes ladies and gentleman, i'm doing it.  BUT, i'm not doing the whole head! Phew, right? I'm using this box of hair die to do highlights in my hair.  Wish mme the best of luck, and feel free to leave some emergency tips and ideas ahead of time down below incase i hate it!
3 essie shades yes i know im ridiculous.  I can't believe i actually got 3 more! Whatever, its Valentines day.  But the shades i got the second round are : Geranium, Sew Psyched, and Blanc
There are many other things i need to get this week, that i plan on doing so.  I will be doing reviews on all my products... i hope you look foward to it.


BEAUTY PRODUCT(S) OF THE WEEK::
ESSIE NAILPOLISH:
considering i bought 8 different shades, they're the most exciting thing of the week for me that i own!
BLUSH- It is my new favorite thing, i'm usually so obsessed with bronzer.  I'm starting to step outside the box finally


LOOK OF THE WEEK:

EASY DESCRIBED:
TAN SKIN, LOUD MAKEUP, BIG HAIR THAT IS COLORED BEAUTIFULLY, WHITE TEETH, ACCESORIZED PERFECTLY, DRESSED CUTE FROM HEAD TO TOE!














HAIR/MAKEUP/NAILS LOOKS I LOVE FOR THIS WEEK:







xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXCraft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Love all those colors! love that " bad bitch " I only really heard two of her songs. Bump it and something that goes like this " one big room full of bad bitches " seemed to be the popular song going around a while ago. I also never knew OPI came in different shaped bottles. This makes me want to get my nails and toes in shape through color. I've become so lazy :-( I also want to find a tanning salon but planet beach is the closest to me go back and forth each day to. My sister worked there and she said they never change the bulbs and lie about it. Ugh. take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe