Wednesday, February 8, 2012

i'm sorry-- What to expect :: coming soon:: xoxo

I'm sorry for being M.I.A. everybody,  i've been busy with the blog but not with the fun parts like writing posts for you to read.  I have to keep it brief tonight, i'm exhausted but want to be able to update you all.  Exciting things are coming.  Starting now until May expect:

  • Links and updates to my upcoming store.. everything from laurenjay merchandise to cute and random, yet handy things i've designed!
  • I'm going to be a youtube queen! I will have links and updates on my up and coming youtube channel.  I'll have tutorials, favorite workouts, hauls, reviews, and more featured on the blog.
  • Updates on specials from my up and coming ebay store, I'll be selling handbags, jewelry, and other accesories.
  • Links and updates on my Etsy store which will be coming very soon.  I'll be selling be-jeweled items and custom-created shirts.
  • Updates on every blog topic every otherday or so.  I will not go this long without posting anymore!
  • Much Much more!!! <3 Keep checking in. 
As always peace, love, and lauren jay!
LOVE YOU ALL!
xoxo

Marybeth and I goofing off.

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe