Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bring a smile to that face!

 “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” 
― Marilyn Monroe
 We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves
Dalai Lama
 For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
Audrey Hepburn

 The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step
Lao Tzu
 “When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them.” 
― Marilyn Monroe
 If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
Audrey Hepburn
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned           
Buddha <3Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe