Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nicky Minaj for O.P.I.

So, i know i'm a little late on this news flash.  I went into Suntan City (my tanning bed) the other day and the employees (who i talk to entirely too much) were telling me about the new OPI line and showing me all of the different colors.  I absolutely LOVE every single shade that Nicky Minaj's collection has.  From "Tinkerbell" green to sparkles to her very own crackle shade, i would wear every shade in this collection.  I look forward to purchasing and adding to my nail polish collection-- Which is your favorite Nicky Minaj color?

From left to right: Fly, Did it on em, Metallic 4 life, Pink Friday, Save me, Super bass shatter!

This collection was released this month (January 2012) This it was inspired from everything to her album Pink Friday, and her courageous costumes and hair from performances to day-to-day life.  

Find these shades at your local professional salon or beauty shop such as ULTA.  The retail price is 8.50 each.

I decided that i'm going to buy did it on em, save me, and metallic 4 life next time i go tan.. Which shade will be your first purchase? 



Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. I have SO many opi's shades and my favorite have always been pink ( in each different shade ) I never really liked the crackles because it looks like it needs refreshment. But I'd pick the pink from nikii. I LOVE pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pink also, the girl that works at my tanning bed was wearing the pink with the silver-ish sparkle on top. <3 really cute.
    xoxo
    lauren jay

    ReplyDelete

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe