Friday, January 20, 2012

My favorite products of 2011

FAVORITE PRODUCTS OF 2011
These are the products that i love the most.  Looking back on this year, there were definitely a few products i used throughout almost the whole year.

DEAL OF THE DAY:
GLAMOFLAUGE BY HARD CANDY (I USE: MEDIUM)  --- $8/ WALMART.
And it's really cool because it comes with the pencil (even though i don't use it)


hands down, the  MOST powerful concealer in the world.  If you have a red bump and rub some glamaflouge over it, worries disappear.  You literally only need a speck to cover up a whole face of acne, which i love.  The product is very thick and can be difficult to rub in, HOWEVER, if you add a drop of lotion into it, life is good.  I strongly suggest this for anybody with uneven skin tone that feels self concious about it and wants to make it go away (cosmetically speaking for now) This is the stuff for you!


DIET PEPSI


Yep, some things never change.  A favorite from 2008 until now... I finally set "some what" of a new years resolution to cut back drinking the diet sodas tremendously!














BEDHEAD AFTER PARTY

(i truely have liked this since i was a freshman in highschool)
Like I said, i've been using this for 7 years now... and can't live without it.  I usually stay stocked to about 4 bottles.  One of my biggest fears in life is for bedhead to discontinue this product.  I'm sure i'm not the only one who can't live without it- the stuff's amazing.  I put a peadrop amount in the palm of my hair and then rub it into my clean, towel-dried hair's ends.  A small amount goes a long way, in that half of my head literally turns into silk after using.  This stuff is the best! And it's worth the $20 it costs! They even sell  prestige beauty products at local drugstores and grocery stores! Go grab BED HEAD AFTER PARTY from your nearest store for perfect hair!


VICTORIA'S SECRET VINTAGE FLARE SWEATPANTS


I have 3 pairs of these that i've collected throughout the year.  I have to say this is my favorite style of sweatpants Victoria's Secret PINK has put out in years.  They fit so perfectly, i can get an extra small or a small and they both fit.  Not only are they comfertable to workout in, but they look cute for running arrands too! Right now VS is still having it's semi annual sale online, they have them on sale for $29.50 and they're usually over $50.  Grab a pair while they're discounted, you won't be sorry! (I have a pair in green, yellow, and neon pink--!!)


RUSK THICKR


BEST-THICKENING/VOLUME-PRODUCT-IN-THE-WORLD.  When i get out of the shower i towel dry my hair and leave it wrapped up.  I put on lotion, use my astrigent and moisturizer on my face and so on. After getting the basics done, i spritz some of the "thickr" into my hair, followed by bedhead on the ends.  This stuff is amazing, it REALLY DOES make my hair thicker, more volumous, and full of life.... I'm so happy to have finally found that product that really works!






MAKE-UP REMOVING WIPES


I can't live without these.  These are heaven.  Ever get in bed and remember you haven't washed your face? Well usually i make myself get right back up to do it, except for when i have ponds in my nightstand drawer.  I love these make up wipes more then the average because they really deep clean.  Most make up wipes (i feel) just remove the top layer of makeup or dirt, with these it's basically equivelant to washing your face!! These are great-- give them a try! They're approximately $7 at your local grocery store or drug store, there are lots of different kids but i suggest the ones in the blue packaging.


JWOWW TANNING LOTION

I bought this off of amazon in July.  I've used it outdoor and indoor tanning, it works wonders either way.  I have only used a few lotions in my time of tanning similar to this one.  After spreading this on, and tanning -- you're brown! Very strong stuff :)!












CREST 3D WHITE TOOTHPASTE
I finally found a toothpaste i FELL IN LOVE WITH.  Why? Because i ACTUALLY see results with this stuff.  I use it twice a day (a.m. and p.m. before bed), within a week my teeth are bright white, fresh, and clean!! It's about $2 more then your average toothpaste;; and it's DEFINITELY worth it







VS PINK YOGA SHORTIES




These shorts are amazing, i got 2 pairs for Christmas.  They are the perfect shorts because not only are they cute; the waistband is to DIE FOR, they're tight to help with yoga and other exercises.  All in all, these shorts are the most amazing workout shorts-- or even shorts to just wear around.


BATH AND BODY WORKS TWILIGHT WOODS, BLACK AMETHYST, AND DARK KISS
(lotion/body cream/body spray/parfum/body wash)  I love all of these scents.  I used to wear perfume from the department store all the time but then kind of grew to love the sprays and lotions because they're lighter.  I like being able to reapply them throughout the day (after cigarettes) without smellling too strong which is a constant fear i have when wearing perfume.  These 3 scents were by far, hands down, my favorites for this past year.  I get so many compliments on all of them-- but especially when i wear twilight woods (and it's the men that are complimenting!)

SLATKIN & CO CANDLE (from bath and body works)

...My favorite scents are gingerbread, jasmine vanillla (arometherapy line), winter night, frosted tangerine cake, etc.  I'm so upset they got rid of the Twilight Woods candle, that was amazing.  Before using that candle, I had never burned a candle in the same scent as the perfume I wear, however, i LOVED that candle, such a bummer that they don't make the jar candles in certain scents anymore!






BURTS BEES WITH MANGO BUTTER CHAPSTICK
this is my favorite burts bee's.  It changes everytime there's a new flavor out though.  Every year I feel like i have a new chapstick preference.. (for example: i've already found a newer one for 2012).  I've used them all (and loved them all just as much as the burts bees with mango) from yankee candles new chapstick to maybelline baby lips (a new 2012 fave!), drug store grabs, and of course burts bees-- i have about 4 tubes in every flavor possible! Anyways Burts Bee's Mango butter is definitely the chose of 2011!!



BETSEY JOHNSON STUD EARRINGS

Oh my god, i fell in love last December when i ordered 3 pairs of Betsey's post earrings.  I love them because i'm so worn out on dangly earrings, yet, i'm so picky about post earrings.  I love Betsey's because they're all "my style" and very cute with a flirty touch.  I've ordered more pairs of her earrings throughout 2011 and have worn them at all times.  She is now-- hands down -- my favorite jewelry designer.  Lucky brand used to be my favorite when i wore necklaces and dangly earrings more often.  Now, i love bracelets, rings, and post earrings.  I typically order her earrings online because they're a bit cheaper that way.  Thankyou Betsey for creating an effortless way to make all my outfits have an extra touch of cute! (i have a pair of leopard print heart studs, skulls with pink ribbons, big white flowers, big black flowers, pearl with roses and a rhinestone stud, pink leopard print earrings, etc. -- those are just the favorites)





Well, those are the faves... and i'm sure there are many more i've forgotten... Now, i just have to make a list of things to try in 2012!
I took this picture last night ! 

Love you allCraft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe