Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday with Mab

MAB EXCLUSIVE
Special on Mab, Lauren's partner in crime, wing-woman, and confidant.
YO! Mab here, 21 and I live in NC right down the road from Lauren. We are chilling today of course and she's gonna let me tell you a little about me. I'll give you a chance to see what me and LJ do usually, what I'm all about and why we are so KING! We've known each other for 6 years, finally let drama go and now we've formed a friendship like no other. We inspire each other, share funny things, and laugh  more than any normal being should do. 
2  girls, lots of laughter, weirder music, paint everywhere, broke-ass pink wine drinking girls...and you love it.
Oh and we've pretty much created our own culture-language-names-dialect etc...
MORE ABOUT ME
I have a very punny geeky humor. I'm more than relaxed, always chilling, real and always wanting to learn.  I just graduated with my Medical Assisting degree. I'm in the process of waiting to hear back from Colorado Universities to study Biopsychology. So at the moment I'm enjoying every moment with my best friend. To get a better idea who I am and why LJ and I have so much fun here is  
fucking MAB EXCLUSIVE
hobbies and crafts i dig
day in a life of a weirdo
art/music inspiration




Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe