Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Don't stop never give up, put your hands high and reach the top ;)!

Today has been a pretty tough day for me. Although it started great-- i woke up early, i felt good and well rested, i was happy at home, i had things to look forward to, i knew that art was going to be my main thing of the day, and i was okay with that. I had my best friends over, we talked shit, and made art... as always. It was a good time.The good time lasted until my appointment that wasn't that great because it involved me talking about feelings i'm not comfortable with accepting yet. The thing that I do appreciate in all this--- is the fact that i can recognize what it is that's bothering me, why i feel a certain way, that i don't like confrontation, that i don't like failure and i'm scared of any possibility of coming near it!
I left counseling not even feeling better-- feeling worse. Right when i got there, i melted almost immediately... I just crumbled and told her everything that had happened with my dad. Getting it out didn't really help because i've gotten it out enough already.. All i can do is keep being me, keep doing the right things, and keep dreaming my dreams.



Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Lindsay Lohans second shoot with Terry Richardson--- supposedly thats's the page i found this picture under.


It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes.
- Sally Field

Say whatever you want, i love her. She's a free spirit who is judged in the fabricated world of Hollywood.


It's not you that holds you back, it's who you think you are not
- Unknown


Marybeth, Me, and Tiffany (In order; from left to right)


Always act like you're wearing an invisible crown.
-unknown

Hi there Lindsay! Ok, let me know if you know what photoshoot these are from. Curiosity is killing me! I think it's time for a blog about Lindsay Lohans cray-cray life. Who's with me? I'll post on her soon :)

No matter what, do not give up. Had a bad day? the next day will be better. Have you had a bad week? You'll have a fabulous weak. You have to go through the bad to enjoy the good sometimes. Life throws weird twists our way but you have to handle it the best you can, and learn the most. My friend Tony said this to me one time when i was upset "Lauren, sometimes you have to chose what matters and what doesnt, who matters and who doesn't, i ask myself, "will this matter in 4 years" before i decide to get upset about anything. That has always left a mark on me, i think it was great advice, i've never regretted using it. Keep believing, believe it or not, YOU are YOUR biggest fan!

xoxoxo
Live.Laugh.Love.&&DANCE!! <3 L.Jay


                                                   

MY SHOES CAME IN THE MAIL!!

my collage i made today i went for fashion, passion, inspiration, me.... black and white with a touch of pink
The Christmas tree is still up, who cares!

Live, Laugh, Love <3
Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe