Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OF THE DAY* Today i feel like a diva, thanks to the law of attraction. What you think you become!

                                                          SHOW OF THE DAY 
                                                *THE WORLD ACCORDING TO PARIS*
It appeared on Oxygen, it got cancelled from what i see.  I find it interesting, i am (sadly) a reality-show junkie.  I enjoy doing my crafts to shows like this.  I've always been an on and off Paris fan. <3
Watch it here!

Song of the day
IF YOU SEEK AMY
britney spears





Beauty product of the day :
Since i just recently got a package to the tanning bed :) i've been enjoying using my tan extender to keep my body quenched with hydration!


This is TOTAL IMMERSION MOISTURIZER it's a TANNING EXTENDER.  The scent is so fresh and clean.  It is so moisturizing and light, it isn't cakey and heavy.  I recommend it to anyone, and personally consider it as a "unisex" lotion.  It's made by california tan, and i'm not too familiar with their products.  I'm a tanning lotion freak BUT I haven't used many of their products.  If all their products are this good, i'd love to try more.
You can buy it very inexpensive at amazon here.
What's your favorite moisturizer?





HAIR PRODUCT OF THE DAY:
CHI IRON GUARD 44

Not only does this smell AMAZING! It really does protect your hair from heat without leaving a gross filmy feeling! Buy your hair some insurance!!












LOOK OF THE DAY:




BOOK OF THE WEEK (hopefully week and not month)
MINDSET by Carol Dweck


ART INSPIRATIONS OF THE DAY:
I really want to make this.  I picked up a bunch of paint color samples at the store.  I know i have the right amount of colors but i need to buy the lantern.  If you'd like the DIY instructions, check out my blog "22 Christmas Gift Ideas" It's posted in there.

I really want to bejewel a pair of heels... On the "heel " part.

Anything Tinkerbell i love.  This is so cute, i love drawing and painting  pictures of Tink.

This is a lot like the art work that Tiffany does.  I like it a lot.  It's funky with edge and really cute.  I'd love to start doodling stuff like this <3

This reminds me of Chi Chi my chihuahua.  I really want to paint a picture of her.  This is a basiic photo but it does look a lot like a chihuahua.  This isn't an unrealistic paint job :)

I've seen this painting on Etsy and on google.  I love it because it looks JUST like my chihuahua ... not only that, it says CHI and her name is Chi Chi.  On top of that she's in a PINK CHANEL purse :) I'd love to do a painting similar to this.


FOOD OF THE DAY:
Pumpkin Nut Bread from FRESH MARKET


LET'S GO SHOPPING:
The Beauty Place-- Discounted name brand hair products/tools







Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe