Friday, December 30, 2011

MERRY (BELATED) CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, i know i did.  This year i really put my heart and soul into the holidays.  I made gifts rather then purchasing all of them.  Being able to see my 2 best friends who have moved away in the past 5 years is always a blast.  It's like we were 15 years old and hanging out like old times like it was yesterday.  Being around those that i love and cherish was the most special gift i could have ever asked for.  Christmas eve i went to my dads house where his girlfriend and his father (my grandaddy) were.  We ate steak, sweet potatoes, and salad.  There was sausage balls and spinach and artichoke dip with a vegetable platter.  My dad gave me a hefty check and a giftcard to victoria's secret as well as a lovely plaque with a feather and a poem to a "daughter".  My grandfather and father both loved the picture frames i made for them.  My mother, Sara, and Brittany loved their frames also.  Tiffany, Marybeth, and I haven't exchanged gifts quite yet.  I know that i'm not happy with Tiffany's frame and would gladly take the oppurtunity of a "re-do" asap.  Brittany's going back to Wilmington and Sara's going out of town to New York for a week then she'll be back in town for 2 weeks before she heads back the Holland.  


I got so much amazing stuff for christmas.
Lots of victoria's secret pink stuff. (tunics, yoga shorts, yoga capris, yoga pants, bras panties, and much more!)
AN IPHONE 4 =)
a PINK by VS throw blanket
candles
ornaments
scarves
etc.




WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GIFT YOU GOT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR?!! :)




All in all, i was late posting this blog.... (lol) but i hope every single one of you had a merry christmas, and have plans for a fabulous new years! 
<3 
xoxo
Ljay

Okay so this picture is hilarious, sharing the laughs with you guys 

This gave me inspiration, i want to re-create this with a sharpie... Once i do it, it will definitely be posted.  I feel like i've been so behind on my art.  Although i have been crafting gifts for everyone on christmas, i haven't been drawing... Time to catch up :)

I'm sure you guys are thinking the same thing i did (WTF?) I'm assuming these are 2 children in their "ghettofabfamous" halloween costumes... Nicky Minaj and Lil Wayne.  I'm not sure what i would do if i had children and they asked to be a rapper for halloween.  

This room is so cozy and cute.  I found this photo on my normal graphics website.  It kind of reminds me of my room with the pink and the animal print and especially the lights.  I love it!! 

This was great to me.  I've battled with anorexia and bulimia from age 13 until age 19.  ^^^ that is now my logo to life.  :)

I need these "mermaid locks"  I'm loving this wavy/curly hair style that's so popular now... (PICTURES COMING SOON, WHEN I DO IT!)


PEACE LOVE AND L.JAY <3Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe