Friday, December 9, 2011

ALL FOR YOU.

MY SHOW OF THE DAY :
THE RACHEL ZOE PROJECT

What's up everyone? It's been a while since i've written on here.  I can't lie, i've felt pretty bad this week.  Something's just got me down, it's multiple things... I don't even care to get into it.  What i do care to get into is how i keep believing no matter how bad my thoughts are.  I never completely give up, because I KNOW that my mother is with me always, that my grandmother is always praying for me, that my brother needs me, that my dad loves me no matter how i'm made to feel sometimes and last but certainly not least, Chi Chi my puppy; she loves me and needs me! I know that no matter how bad my "ex" makes me feel, or no matter how moody i feel... that one day, things will be better.  I have to keep believing.
I WANT ALL OF YOU TO DO THE SAME, NEVER GIVE UP!


This one of the most memorable parts of my life.  Why? Whether it was "good" or "bad" ... i was LIVING... and i was living fast, free, and spontaneous.  And ... Allison was around.




Some things that really got me thinking and really got my head up...
“Figure out who you are separate from your family, and the man or woman you’re in a relationship with. Find who you are in this world and what you need to feel good alone. I think that’s the most important thing in life. Find a sense of self because with that, you can do anything else.” ANGELINA JOLIE








“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.”    JUDY GARLAND






“Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it with use.”    RUTH GORDON




BLOG OF THE DAY : 
http://www.bettyconfidential.com/






“Worrying is all about the illusion of control. When you worry, you are expending energy, and it feels like you are doing something… When you stop worrying, you free up energy that can be used more productively.” TAMMY CRAVIT




What is the real I? It’s what you are, not what others make of you.
Paulo Coelho



Not only is this quote inspiring.  I also love this as a piece of art.  I love the style and font, i'd like to try and do a piece like this soon.


“If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.” Margaret Thatcher <3


Again, this is someting i find really cute.  I look forward to trying something similar..




It’s the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary.
Paulo Coelho




















I'd also like to mention my beautiful friend Ally, who's in heaven smiling down on me helping me feel and gain the strength i need to make it through the rough times i'm facing and have faced this past year... I love you and miss you my angel!
I'd also like to dedicate this song to her, and i hope you all enjoy!


DIY/BEAUTY TIP OF THE DAY:
How to get the "dip dye" look (or as i call it bright-colored-highlights) at home for cheap like Lauren Conrad and other celebrities.
I don't  know about you guys, but i'm absolutely LOVING this whole bright colored highlight look.  I'm always up for temporary options to try it out before comitting.  Luckily, i found this way to try it out at home, for cheap
With oil pastels, you can create this look from your very own home, here.

This is one of the best questions to ask yourself when you really need help getting to the next step in your life.  Sometimes i find myself lagging or holding back on something i really want only because i'm scared.  This is awesome, i think it brings enlightment to anyone.




RECIPE OF THE DAY:
Lola's Bunny Sandwich
2 slices whole grain bread
turkey breast lunch meat
reduced fat onion & chive cream cheese
red onion
cucumber
lettuce/spinach (either,or)
red/orange/yellow/green peppers (optional)
mustard (optional--if too dry)
*** Toast the bread with the turkey on it, after toasted to your liking at the rest of the toppings.  It's very comparible to Panera Breads TURKEY BREAST SANDWICH (cafe sandwich).  Which is an all time favorite!)






My pookie <3 my love, my soul.

I love you all, i'm wishing you a happy weekend- hope to continue to grow with this blog!!Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe