Wednesday, November 16, 2011

TIFF'S BACK.

Well, i checked my facebook, and what do you know? a message from one of my dearest friends, Tiffany.  Tiffany, MB and I were the 3 musketeers, we split up for a few months around September.  Marybeth came around about a month ago, thank god.  Tiffany and I talked, and sometimes friends just go down separate paths, temporarily.  I'm so thrilled to have her back in my life, she helps my soul shine.  She's an amazing person and i'm so excited for many new memories and fun times.  She stopped by last night, we each had a Blue Moon, and caught up on the time lost.  She's going through a pretty rough breakup with her on-and-off boyfriend, Buddy.  I'm always here to help her and make her feel special, because she can't forget that she has such a beautiful soul and such a great impact on her friends.  We CHEERED to "Friends, new memories, and new beginnings!" Anyways, I'm so thrilled to have my 2 besties back.  And out of memory here are some (a ton) of pictures of the 3 musketeers and the wild times we've had <3
THE 3 MUSKETEERS 


















































































































































Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe