Tuesday, November 15, 2011

" OF THE DAY "

Hello Ladies, and possibly gents!
So i've been thinking about doing "of the day" posts, daily.  I don't see it really happening everyday, honestly... sorry to say.  However, i'm gonna give it a shot! So comment and let me know what you think! xoxo

SONG OF THE DAY

LOOK OF THE DAY:
Yep, VSX, a new "exercise clothing" line from victoria's secret, i am a HUGE fan.  And yes, i am wearing this right now! ha ha!I love the material, however, it's nothing that you haven't seen or felt before, it's similar to nike or addidas clothing.  The material is sheer and doesn't make you sweat.  Oh and, you look extremely sexy while working out in it.  You can buy it here! (it'll open up in a new window :))


QUOTE OF THE DAY: Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to

 have tried is the true failure.

-- George Edward Woodberry

i actually saw this quote on Kandee Johnson's blog today, it really really got to me, i've never heard that quote before.  But it really is motivating.  I'm always interested in putting anything up in my blog that could possibly make an impact on someone elses life.  So what's your favorite quote? and what do you think of this one?

Also too--- here's a link to Kandee's blog, she is by far my favorite blogger, such a sweet and warm gal.  And very very intelligent with cosmetics :)
Check out Kandee's blogger, you won't be disappointed!

Word(s) of the day:

* Brosama bin ladin-
do you have a friend that comes out once in a blue moon but then you go months without hearing from? Well, then your friend is what we refer to as "brosama bin ladin".  
A best friend that you never see. He's always hiding or just at home. 
Named after the infamous best friend you never see,

Osama Bin Laden
Mike:Hey where's Joey at?
Daniel: IDK man he's being a real Brosama Bin Laden
* Buddy whoring- 
Do you have a friend on facebook/google+/myspace etc. that has one million friends, most of which, you know he or she has never met?
Well i have one specific friend in general (i won't mention her name)... who... is quite the "buddy whore".
People who randomnly collect "friends" on Facebook or other social sites in which they have no idea who the hell they are.
Jay is buddy whoring again. He has requested all of my friends that he doesn't even know!


GRAPHICS OF THE DAY: 
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE "OF THE DAY" :)





WEBSITE OF THE DAY:
WEHEARTIT.COM ~ make sure to follow me!! "Laurenxojay".  This website is so much fun, have you ever used the website pinit.com? or heard of it? unfortunately with pinit, you have to have an invite from a member to.. be a member. (Thanks to the lovely Marybeth, i was able to be a member on the site, and it's so cool!)
Please check it out! You won't be sorry! :)

PICTURES OF ME, OF THE DAY:
is that conceited? i feel like, i write so much but yet don't really expose what i look like, my style etc... just because, well i guess it's really just that I don't post pictures of myself daily.. well here they are!!
Marybeth and i, this past April- on my 21st birthday!!!! :)


a happy me :)

Marybeth and I -- "Wendell faces"

Marybeth and I's ... "impersonation" 



Tossled hair and Lace = sexy.

Eating stars and such, webcam fun!

When Chi chi was about 5 months old- kissies!!! My little baby with her Christian Audigier dog collar!


ChiChi when she was just a little baby!!



please don't forget to check out my last blog, 100 questions.  Get to know me a little better, and after your done-- try answering those questions yourself!  <<click!!

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe