Sunday, November 27, 2011

My favorite things/products/finds for this weekend!

A few of my favorite things from the weekend:




~ the playboy club ~ tv show 
unfortunately, it was cancelled.  I did enjoy the first 3 episodes.  It's a shame it got cancelled, although i can see how it's corny - i really enjoyed it! Check out www.free-tv-video-online.me and search "the playboy club" and see what you think!!




The best snack EVER.  It's guilt free and delicious.  It's also very filling and quick to make!! Add this to your munchies list!








Meet your "dream mask".  The mask that's mess-free and disposable.  THe mask that opens up your pores and truely cleans them of dirt, bacteria, and toxins.  TheFace Tonic mask leaves your face feeling brand new and refreshed just as much as that $80 facial does.  You can buy this for around $2 at your local drugstore/grocery store/walmart.  Make sure to stock up on them, because once you do it once you'll be hooked! FaceTonic is great in any of the varities i know there is a plant collagen one and there is some kind of spearamint one, so try them all!!! Let me know what you think!


I'd like to stress how important it is to buy the COOK AND SERVE KIND rather than the instant.  I'd also like to stress not to worry about sugar free or fat free because regular isn't that bad for you-- just indulge, don't worry.


























This is one of the best tanning lotions i've ever used.  I'ts Australian Golds Going Gaga tanning lotion.  Right now there is a great deal on amazon   It's only $12.68 per bottle.  There are also other great tanning lotions such as "Paint it Black" and "Pink Diamond."  Two of my favorites.  I'm a huge fan of using the tanning bed during the winter time for a dose of vitamin D and a nice glow! So if you're like me~ grab a bottle for cheap! Screw tanning bed prices!!! :)




Say hello to my miniature pink Christmas tree! I absolutely love the multicolored lights.  I'm lazy and haven't put my cute Hallmark ornaments.  I will post the pictures as soon as i get my lazy bum to the store to buy the hooks! You guys will love it! you can buy one on amazon.  Here's a link to one, but search around and look at the variety.  It's not hard to find colored miniature trees!






Anyhow, i'm tired, it's Sunday night and i'm ready for a new exciting week so i'm going to pass out! I'm also watching old shows like Sabrina the teenage witch and mary kate and ashley- it's hilarious! I'll tell you alllllll about it tomorrow xoxoCraft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just posted some of the topics you love to hear about:

    http://theyoungbookcollector.blogspot.com/2011/11/fairy-bible.html

    and

    http://theyoungbookcollector.blogspot.com/2010/12/wood-nymph-seeks-centaur.html


    Joined your blog make sure to write more can't wait lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, i love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe