Monday, November 28, 2011

Inspiration, updates and some pictures :)

Hey guys! Well today has definitely been a "Monday"
I feel so tired, and so cold! I couldn't even make myself workout today :(
All i can do is know that tomorrow is a new day and i will be in much higher spirits <3

Thought i'd post some of my favorite pictures <3 Some of me, some are just photographs from the internet that i've enjoyed.... I always find words that touch my soul and keep me going, i'll also post some of the quotes and songs that have helped me get by the past few days :) xoxoxo
This picture remidns me of my friend Ally's house.  She had lots of mugs like this one.  I really wanna try to make one, i'll. bring it.

 This is the cutest room EVER.  Although it's a bit on the "teenager-ish side".... I GOT IT! and i love it!  Her lights around her bed are such a smart idea.. I do that as well!!
 I am in the process of drawing this Chanel purse.  I die and go to heaven every time i see this handbag.. So cute, so so compact :)).The problem is, it's well around $1,000.00.  Alli can do is dream for now ad know that one day it'll be mine.. Motivation for education ....
I think this is a beautiful photograph.  My friend who passed away on May 26th of this year loved sunflowers.  I love to think that she's an angel laying in a field of beautiful sunflowers happy and smiling.

I feel like I always worry about the future.  Almost to the extent in which i can't get things done  in the present or enjoy the present for that matter.  It's a quote i'd like to try and live by daily. 












at BORGORE <3 












Do you wanna firm up before the holidays?
Check out this website.  It has 22 excercises to help your glutes. I find it to be very accurate.  Give it a try or atleast learn something new!  I plan on starting a diet-blog.  I plan to have multiple workouts posted daily (some that i make, some that are from youtube/workout sites) and i will also add recipes and quick meals daily to help you achieve your weight loss goals.  Not depriving yourself is a key component of weightloss.  Together we can all indulge and workout to create a perfect body weight that helps promote confidence!! I plan on starting this in about a week or 2 ! So get ready =) Just in time for New Years!




 Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace
- Buddha
 “When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.” 
― Taylor Swift

Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen." 


Johann Wolfgang von Goethe





Things will happen in your life that you can't stop, but 


that's no reason to shut out the world. There's a purpose


 for the good and for the bad."
 
Crazy Pete




It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- Albert Einstein


I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot. Marilyn Monroe




blog of the week: Lipstickpowdernpaint.
 It's an awesome blog, she has reviews on beauty products, good deals, and interesting articles that us women love to read! So go check it out :)

scent of the week: victoria's secret cashmere: vanilla jasmine.  it's retired, however, you can buy it here - on EBAY.   This scent is light and floral.  I love it because it can be used year round.  It's the one of the few bottles of perfume i actually used the whole bottle.  It smells like vanilla jasmine with higher notes of vanilla.  It's to die for! And again, you can't find it at victoria's secret anymore!


NAIL POLISH OF THE WEEK:
OPI DONE OUT IN DECO
Check out amazon and ebay, it's an older color and it is awesome!


Anyhow, i love you all and sweet dreams.  Stop in tomorrow for more news <3 xoxoxo
Lauren JayCraft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

2 comments:

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe