Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving to all my lovies!!
I wish you all a fabulous meal and all the joy of being around those you love.




Today i was blessed with my friend Marybeth and white zinfandel, and a wonderfully cooked meal by my mother.  Broccoli casserole, turkey, gravy, sweet potato casserole and pumpkin pie.  I hope everyone can take this day to realize what they have and what there is to be grateful for.



I'm grateful for my friends, my pets, my parents, my family, my grandparents, my creativity, my perseverance and love in my heart!! I wish all of you the happiest thanksgiving, love you and i promise for better updates and more posts this week!! xoxoxo
--- L. Jay




Some pretty pictures.... to possibly make your night prettier :) 







Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe