Wednesday, November 9, 2011

live love laugh it's meeeeee

Beautiful song, beautiful day, although i kinda have some anxiety going on, not sure why.  It's the exboyfriends birthday tomorrow, ugh.  I don't even know what to do about that.  I'm happy because i worked out, got nice and showered, finished my book "the self esteem guide", and layed out in the gorgeous sun for 30 minutes. I'm also happy i made time to call my grandma and father!  However i'm really pissed off that i haven't done any of my work at all! I am typing with unpolished nails and they should be polished by  now and there is still a heap of clothes on my closet floor, ugh! I feel useless.  And i have to take my discusting medicine in an hour, it's a strip that goes under your tongue and tastes like artificial orange on top of shit! LOL!
Any comments with some positive words would help :)
Mb came over yesterday we looked, we drew, we smoked, we painted, we conquered! hahaha. She did a few really awesome abstract paintings.  One in particular for me :) I has a pink background with a drip paint technique that looks like a sun and a branch.  With sharpie she drew a very neat swirly-kinda-bird :)
I plan to post them at the end of the blog!

All in all, life is good! I'm happy i worked out today, and as soon as i finish this blog i intend on starting my work for the day.  I have an appointment at 7, i leave at 6:30.  I have 3.5 hours to do my stuff. Can she pull it off? Can Lauren do this?











<3 mmwahCraft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAUREN JAY LOVES COMMENTS:

ASPCA

bebe